Reserve your cabin with ERA In The Smokies now and join the Bass Pro Shops in Sevierville, TN every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from June 8,2013 to July 14,2013 Noon to 5 P.M.. There are numerous activities for the whole family and the best part is they are all FREE! Bring the family together to learn about nature and make lasting memories in the Smokies.
“This is our way of helping families enjoy affordable, fun activities together and create lifelong memories. Bass Pro Shops is committed to helping adults and children out away their laptops, video games and cellphones this summer and head outdoors.” -President Jim Hagale
- BB Shooting Range- New in 2013
- Carousel- Let the kids enjoy a ride while dad shops for new gear!
- Casting Challenge- Test your skills using a fishing rod and reel at the target casting area.
- Homemade Ice Cream- Saturdays only 5-6 P.M. while supplies last.
- Archery- Learn about bowhunting, equipment and safety tips and more about bowfishing.
- Birdwatching- Learn about the function of different types of feathers.
- Backyard Adventure- Learn about insets and animals that could be in your backyard and what they eat and if they help of hurt your backyard.
- Fishing- Saltwater vs. freshwater
- Camping- Learn about the animals you might see while camping.
- Wildlife Exploration- Learn about mammals, reptiles, amphibians and arthropods.
- Exploring, shooting and hunting- Learn about the history of hunting and conservation benefits and safety tips.
- Water Safety- Learn about safety while swimming and boating.
- Outdoor Discovery and Conservation- Get tips on how to enjoy the outdoors and hiking, discuss comfort, safety and ways to conserve the beauty of the outdoors.
- Make dad a bobber key chain-June 18, 20
- Color your own slap bracelet- June 22, 23, 25, 27
- Design a lizard door hanger-June 29, 30, July 2, 4
- Create a popsicle stick fish- July 6, 7, 9, 11
- Paint a deer track- July 13 & 14
While you’re here take the family fishing in the Great Smoky Mountains area! Click the picture above for a link to more information.